segunda-feira, 15 de março de 2010

Stalking...

I find myself on the train. There are passengers in front of my sit, but the long trip makes me avoid looking them in the eye. To the others, who are travelling by my side, I can just imagine how they look like, or what they are doing. I have learned how to improve my peripheral vision, all these years stalking strange and totally ordinary people. At this moment for example, this guy in black on my right, or the blond girl with curly hair on my left, I could bet they were sleeping! How wrong I was! When they got, both, in theirs station I could perceive. The man wearing black clothes, actually was a blond woman with curly hair. And the blond girl that I thought, it was just a teenager with a fashion hat. Funny, ´cause if I didn’t have to go so far I would never find out this extremely important information. God bless me! Now I can really die in peace!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário